Ebeltoft / 3-Seater
Design by Oliver & Lukas WeissKrogh
A modern Scandinavian sofa with iconic upholstered arms and back that grabs on to the seat creating the characteristic joints between the different elements.
The Ebeltoft couch is a high-quality designer piece of furniture that creates a visual lightness.
The backrest is short in height and thus provides optimal support for the lower back. The couch is made in one piece and therefore not divided into individual parts. This design ensures a particularly elegant look.
Seat: Bonded foam, soft wadding on the top.
Back: Polyether foam 25 KG, soft wadding on the top.
Technical data 3-seater (width x height x depth in cm): 244 x 65 x 85 cm
- Wool/ Define range (75% Wool, 25% Polyamid)
- 646 Petrol
- 647 Light Grey
- 648 Dark Grey
- 649 Anthracite
- Fabrics/ Microcheck (100% Polyester)
- Fabrics/ Corduroy (90% Polyester, 10% Nylon)
- 595 Burnt Orange
- 596 Dark Grey
- Fabrics/Twist (100%Polyester)
- Fabrics/ Kenya (100% Polyester)
- 576 Bordeaux
- 577 Dark Grey
- 578 Taupe
- 579 Gravel
- Fabrics/ Torro (100% Polyester)
- 241 Curry
- 242 Green
- 243 Light Brown
- 244 Dark Sand
- 245 Light Blue
- 246 Dark Blue
- 247 Red
- 248 Anthracite
- 249 Grey
- Fabrics/ Elegance (100% Polyester)
- 517 Light Grey
- 509 Anthracite
- 518 Grey
- Fabrics/ Ramo (60% Polyester, 25% Acetate, 15% Polypropylene)
- 161 Anthracite
- 162 Blue
- 163 Grey
- Fabrics/ Larmony (100% Polyester)
- 133 Blue
- 135 Curry
- 136 Dark Grey
- 137 Stone Grey
- Fabrics/ Velvet (100% Polyester)
- 601 Steel
- 602 Ocre
- 541 Dark Blue
- 547 Army
- 606 Bordeaux
- 607 Peach
- 544 Brick Red
Please note your fabric option when you check out.
The Danish manufacturer Kragelund creates seating with high comfort and a distinctive look. The sofas and armchairs by Kragelund charm with their Scandinavian design and are made to feel good.