Ball Square Pool I Ball Pit I Ball Crawl
With this new Danish design, the toys can become part of the decor because of its beautiful natural colours. Add an extra sets of 50 colourful balls to spice up the neutrals and match your interior.
The ball pool helps increase the child's strength and coordination as he or she learns to sit, climb and turn into the ball pool.The child can also learn to throw, kick or push as she/he grows.
Key Facts - Ball pit
- made of foam;
- it is flexible and comfortable and it will quickly correct itself;
- the cover is made of 95% cotton, 5% elastane;
- the cover is washable at 40 degrees;
- 200 or 300 grey and white balls included;
extra balls of different colours can be purchased separately;
- L90CM, W90CM, H40CM, 200 balls incl.
- L90CM, W90CM, H50CM, 300 balls incl.
Key Facts - Balls
- made of LDPE plastic;
- CE tested;
- the diameter of each ball is 7 cm;
- free delivery;
- Ball pool should only be used by children able to sit by themselves:
- 18 months and older 40cm deep.
- 3 days delivery when in stock;
- 2 weeks delivery when out of stock;
The children spend a lot of energy playing in the pool and they can even fall asleep because there is enough room. The children get tired in an entirely natural way. You can sit by the side and let your children take advantage of their amazing imagination.
Children should be supervised at all times.
The ball pool meets the requirements of Directive 2009/48/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 18 June 2009 on the safety of toys.