GANTlights [C1o] Oak and Metal Pendant Light
The rectangular pendant lamp [C1] merges oak with Steel, Copper, Zinc, Pine, resulting in a timeless and elegant designer light.
Designed by Stefan Gant and handmade in Berlin, the light is ideally suited for illuminating a long dining table, sideboard or desk.
A dimmable and non-dimmable version is available, both include a high quality LED strip made in Germany.
The [C] series lamps by Berlin label GANTlights received high acclaim at the European Consumers Choice Awards in 2015.
- Stainless Steel,
- Corten Steel,
- Dimmable 2700K,
- Non-dimmable 3000K.
- Measurements: W122cm x H8cm x D8cm
- Product net weight: 4kg
- Cable length: 3m
- Light source: High quality LED strip made in Germany
- Dimmable: Depending on version
- Energy label: LED A++ / A+ / A
- Colour temperature: Dimmable 2700K / Non-dimmable 3000K
- Brightness: Dimmable 2000lm / Non-dimmable 1900lm
- Rated Voltage: Dimmable 120-240V (50/60Hz) / Non-dimmable 220-240V (50/60Hz)
- Watts: Dimmable 30W / Non-dimmable 18W
- Beam angle: 120°
- Power connection: Ceiling rose
- Ships ready to install
- Includes: LED strip, instructions, mounting hardware and brushed steel canopy
- Does not include: Wall / ceiling plugs (anchors)