Italian Outdoor Sofa Casilda Collection
The concept is born from the idea of deconstructing classical furniture without relinquishing contemporary elegance.
The soft lines of the structures become a canvas on which to paint those unique elements that render the collection’s pieces light and refined; the pieces feature large, comfortable seats, supported by elastic straps designed for outdoor use.
Quick dry foam padding, also the result of Talenti’s advanced research into materials, is perfectly able to take on the elements.
The types of fabrics used, combine to create a style that’s sophisticated, seductive and conveys a feeling of lightness emblematic of the outdoors.
Materials are also combined in the structure, which mixes stainless steel with the marble and wood that appears on tables and the armrests of chairs, sofas and armchairs.
Designer: Ramón Esteve
- Size: L 200CM x D 100CM x H 64CM
- Seat height: 46CM
- Weight: 75KG
- Stainless steel frame available in:
- brushed dark brown (I2) or
- brushed gold (I3).
- Seat and back are supported by polyester belts specifically formulated for outdoor use.
- Jimmiz mélange grey (C88) + dark brown frame,
- Jimmiz white-beige (C89) + dark brown frame,
- Para Tempotest white (C75) + brushed gold frame,
- Removable covers, easy to wash and weather resistant.
- Quick dry foam padding.
- Slats available in
- Iroko wood (L8) + dark brown frame,
- titanium travertine (S7) + dark brown frame (I2),
- Iroko wood (L8) + gold frame,
- silver travertine (S1) + gold frame,
USE AND MAINTENANCE
- For additional protection, we recommend the use of our covers in winter season or in the evening mainly in rainy periods.
- For dacron padding cushions in rainy conditions a dry area should be provided to prevent the formation of mold.
- You can safely launder both fabric in a washing machine.
- Initial water temperature should not exceed 40°C.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not use electrical dryer and do not iron.
- Use our “Teak care kit” for cleaning and maintenance of teak surfaces
Casilda is a line of furniture designed with maximum clarity, simplicity and harmony, evidently capable of expressing the famous designer’s identity.