DIS-1 TOPOGRAPHIE Large Wall Sculpture
The DIS-1 TOPOGRAPHIE rectangular wall sculpture by Sebastian Welzel Design is created from 864 superimposed blue triangles blended with various other colours.
The three-dimensionality causes colours and reflections to appear and disappear in a flowing motion, depending on the angle from which it is being admired from.
The main colour of triangles is blue. Due to these highly contrasting colours, the wall sculpture is compatible with bright as well as dark wall surfaces.
The wall sculpture fits contemporary interior contexts and is captivating due to its 3-dimensional effect.
- Designer: Sebastian Welzel
- Made in Berlin, Germany
- Assembled by hand from 864 triangles
- Radomly combined, making each artwork unique
- Main colour blue, blended with various vibrant colours
Product & technical information
- Laser cut high quality laminated cardboard (UV resistant)
Wooden back plate (hand-signed by designer)
- Measurements: W98cm x H84cm x D3cm
- Product net weight: 3kg
Ships in high quality protective & branded packaging
Typically dispatched from Germany within 1-4 business days