Italian BENCH Outdoor ESSENCE Collection
Designer: Studio Talenti
- ALU Bench
- H: 46 W:40 L:270
- Weight: 27kg
- Teak Bench
- H: 48 W:42 L:220
- Weight: 24kg
- All the Essence Aluminum items have an aluminum frame which is painted in white colour (A12)
- All the Essence Inox items have a stainless steel frame (I1)
- The table has a matt silk-screened top glass in dove colour.
- All the Essence Teak items have an aluminum frame painted in white colour (A12) and antique teak (L2).
Triple meeting of shapes. Triple combination of materials. One great collection: Essence collection. Aluminum, stainless steel and teak for your outdoor living and dining. Whether you’ve got a minimalist taste closer to the aluminum lines or linked to the antique teak charm, you cannot help but love this collection.
USE AND MAINTENANCE
- For additional protection, we recommend the use of our covers in winter season or in the evening mainly in rainy periods.
- Use a moist soft cloth with a small amount of a mild soap for cleaning textilene fabric and rub gently if needed.
- The fabric is breathable and dries quickly.
- Use warm water and a mild soap for cleaning stainless steel frame and then wipe it using a cotton cloth until the surface is dry.
- You can use stainless steel cleaners and if you use a scouring pad you should scour in the same direction as the surface satin finish.
- Do not use chlorine bleach or any product containing chloride.
- Use the specific “Wood care” kit for cleaning and maintenance of wood surfaces.