FIS-1 TOPOGRAPHIE Large Wall Sculpture
The FIS-1 TOPOGRAPHIE rectangular wall sculpture by Sebastian Welzel Design is created from 864 shades of green, grey and beige with vibrant accents of pink and yellow triangles.
The three-dimensionality causes colours and reflections to appear and disappear in a flowing motion, depending on the angle from which it is being admired from.
The wall sculpture fits contemporary interior contexts and is captivating due to its 3-dimensional effect.
- Designer: Sebastian Welzel
- Made in Berlin, Germany
- Assembled by hand from 864 triangles
- Shades of green, grey and beige with vibrant accents of pink and yellow
- Captivates through nuanced changes in colour when changing viewing angle
Product & technical information
- Laser cut high quality laminated cardboard (UV resistant)
Wooden back plate (hand-signed by designer)
- Measurements: W98cm x H84cm x D3cm
- Product net weight: 3kg
Ships in high quality protective & branded packaging
Typically dispatched from Germany within 1-4 business days