Please select all options.
Oak Bench REA MAZANLI
REA means highest standard and true contemporary Berlin design.
- H 45 cm, W 120 cm, D 40 cm
- H 45 cm, W 150 cm, D 40 cm
- H 45 cm, W 170 cm, D 40 cm
- H 45 cm, W 190 cm, D 40 cm
- The metal frame is completely welded
- The seating surface is 3.5 cm thick
- It is made of high-quality oak wood
- The seating surface is oiled by hand
- The sense of weightlessness is made possible by the use of thin but highly robust square tubes (2 cm x 2 cm)
- The untreated steel version is indeed untreated. This means it will have scratches
- The metal frame will be delivered in one piece
- 5 - 6 weeks
The REA bench by MAZANLI forms part of the REA bench & RAK dining table ensemble. The combination was originally created for the gourmet restaurant "Baldon" in the Lobe Studio in Berlin, which was designed by star architect Arno Brandlhuber. The elegant, minimalist line of the bench was used to create a strong contrast to the "brutality" of the concrete which dominates the entire building complex. Following the great interest in the furniture, MAZANLI has permanently included the ensemble in its collection.