How can I add a new style to my bland looking kitchen?
A bland looking kitchen is an opportunity to get creative :)
- Get rid of the single bulb light in the middle of the kitchen, if that is the case, and replace it with track lighting (3 t0 5 connected led spots) which will instantly create more interest in the room.
- Find a beautiful pendant light that hangs above your kitchen table, as low as possible, but not as low as to make it impossible to have a conversation
- Install some kind of lighting under the kitchen cabinets.
- The easiest would be to find glass panels that you can install over your existing backsplash (IKEA glass panels are an option)
- You can even go creative, putting wood or cork as a backsplash, to add texture. By placing pots with green plans on the worktop you will get a refreshing, natural look.
Create some interest with a pattern that is both elegant and bold, similar to the one in the picture below.
If you like the lights in the above picture, you can find them on our website or you can find a dealer closer to where you live: