The SKANDICA AGAVA beechwood chest of drawers
- Elongated sides and back, which show above the top surface
- Solid beechwood
- Beautifully shaped legs and large wooden handles
- This chest of drawers was designed by Julia Kononenko.
Apart from the refined design, the Skandica AGAVA chest of drawers is characterized by usability and high quality of workmanship.
This furniture is equipped with two cabinets closed with doors and two deep drawers.
The AGAVA chest of drawers is entirely made of carefully selected beechwood combined with "micro trailers". This solution ensures that there are no knots or wood blemishes on the outside of the furniture.
Individual elements of the furniture are connected to each other by means of thick metal screws. This means the furniture can be repeatedly unscrewed and screwed.
- Width: 121
- Height: 72 cm
- Depth: 40 cm
- The height of the board above the top: 6 cm
- Width of door fronts: 38 cm
- Height of door lockable shelves: 41 and 43 cm
- Drawer front width: 37 cm
- Drawer fronts height: 20.5 cm
- Drawer depth: approx. 18 cm
- Handle: 2 cm x 2 cm x 2 cm x 22 cm
- Height of floor space: approx. 17.5 cm
- Legs: 8-4 cm x 4 cm x 17 cm
- Delivered flat-packed and requires assembling
- Made to order
- Delivery time: 4 - 5 weeks.