AGAVA Walnut Bed
Please select all options.
The Skandica AGAVA walnut bed
This bed has a unique, "broken" headrest, which in combination with supporting brackets creates a very interesting and practical design.
Walnut stained bed made of solid pine wood.
These properties in combination with the special shape of the legs make this piece of furniture look very dynamic and will appeal to people who like a modern style.
Designer Julia Kononenko
- The AGAVA bed is an extremely solid piece of furniture. The sides and most of the construction elements are as thick as 4 cm. This ensures trouble-free use for many years. The bed is very silent due to special fastenings that connect individual elements of the furniture with each other.
- Skandica AGAVA pine bed for the bedroom is made of solid pine combined with the so-called "micro trailers". Such a solution ensures that there are no knots or wood blemishes on the outside of the furniture. Individual elements of the furniture are connected to each other by thick metal screws. This furniture can be repeatedly unscrewed and screwed.
- No boards or laminates are used in the production of Skandica furniture. These products are made entirely of solid wood.
The slats can be additionally purchased:
- Overall length: 212 cm
- Length under the mattress: 200 cm
- Internal width (under the mattress)90 cm, 120 cm, 140 cm, 160 cm, 180 cm, 200 cm
- Overall width: mattress width + 8 cm
- Overall height: 85 cm
- Lateral bed plank height: 10 cm
- Height from floor to bottom of bed frame: 25 cm
- Height from floor to top of frame: 35 cm
- Bed frame planks thickness: 4 cm
- Legs: 4 cm x 7,5-10,5 cm
- Depth of the mattress space: 5 cm
- Rack slat thickness: 2 cm
- Mattress not included
- Slats not included
- Delivered flat-pack and requires assembling
- Delivery time: 4 - 5 weeks.