CANOPY White Pine Bed
Please select all options.
The Canopy white bed
For all those who dream of a truly royal bedroom.
White stained wood
Made of solid pine wood.
The CANOPY bed is a high wooden bed with a structure prepared to hang a canopy. It is really beautiful and extremely solid. Despite its size, this piece of furniture has a rather slender silhouette.
Designer Julia Kononenko
- The Visby CANOPY bed is equipped with a high headrest.
- This furniture is equipped with standard slates to support the mattress.
- Unlike similar furniture available on the market, Visby CANOPY bed is made entirely of solid wood combined with the so-called "micro trailers", so that the wood is free of knots and blemishes and it increases its strength and resistance to moisture - the furniture does not bend.
- Visby CANOPY bed is supported on 4 thick legs (4x10 cm), which reach a height of 195 cm. At the top, they are connected by 4 solid crossbars with a cross-section of 4x4 cm. Both in the lower and upper part, the construction of the furniture is fastened by thick moon screws, which are intended to pull together individual elements of the bed structure.
- Note: The bed does not squeak, creak, crack. The prerequisite is that the leg is firmly attached, in accordance to the instructions from the assembly manual.
- To sum up, the Visby CANOPY wooden bed is a beautiful and really solid piece of furniture that will last for many years, which will be used until it gets boring.
- Overall height: 195 cm
- Overall width: +9 cm for mattress width
- Overall length: 210 cm
- The height of the space under the bed: 17 cm
- Height of the side boards: 24 cm
- Thickness of the side boards: 2,5 cm
- Height at which the surface of the mattress is located: approx. 45 cm (depending on the height of the mattress)
- Leg thickness: 4x10cm
- Height of head restraint: 45 cm
- Thickness of the top beams: 4x4 cm
- Mattress not included
- Made to order
- Delivered flat-pack and requires assembling
- Delivery time: 4 - 5 weeks.