CASØ 120 Extending Table 180/270 CM
Please select all options.
CASØ 120 Extendable Dining Table
Modern retro style of the 50s.
The round, slightly sloping legs and the carefully rounded corners help to support the organic look. Thus, a modern version of the 1950s style quality furniture, with the contemporary design, fits any modern home.
The table base is made of solid oak treated with a white oil, which makes it light and inviting to look at.
- Materials: premium grade solid oak, engineered oak veneer top and galvanized steel hardware
- Butterfly extension plate
- The extension system is made from solid steel and smartly hides the extension leaf underneath the table when not in use.
- 10 - 15 days delivery time from the warehouse in Denmark.
- Works best when paired with Peter chairs.
- The table is semi-automatic, with both leaves pulling away when only one is extended meaning it can be extended and retracted by just one person
- Standard Table: L:180/270 x W:90 x H:75 cm
- Extendable Table + 1 Butterfly Extension Plate H:75 x W:90 x L:270 cm
- Extension plate size: W:90 x L:90cm
Tops are available in the following variants
- Oak / white oil,
- Oak / oil,
- Oak / white oil with white laminate,
- Oak / black stained.
Designed by Steffensen & Würtz. They are curious, honest and open, which also reflects in their design, where function, shape, and detail are explored. For them, the design is about creating products that add value to everyday life.