CASØ 121 extendable dining table
A modern version of the 1950s style
Quality furniture, with a contemporary design
- Materials: premium grade solid oak & oak veneer with galvanized steel hardware
- Butterfly extension plates
- The extension system is made from solid steel and smartly hides the extension leaf underneath the table when not in use.
- 10 - 15 days delivery time from the warehouse in Denmark.
- Free delivery in Ireland.
- The table is semi-automatic, with both leaves pulling away when only one is extended meaning it can be extended and retracted with just one person
- Manufactured in Europe to the highest quality.
- Standard Size: L:150 x W:85 x L:75 cm
- Extendable Table + 1 Extension plate: H:75 x W:85 x L:205 cm
- Extension plate: L:55 x W:85cm
Tables tops are available in the following variants:
- White oiled oak
- White oiled oak with white high-pressure laminate.
Designed by Steffensen & Würtz. They are curious, honest and open, which also reflects upon their design, where function, shape, and detail are explored. For them, the design is about creating products that add value to everyday life.