Eva chair black leather, Set of 2
"EVA is narrow over the shoulder, has full hips and represents the feminine lines in a dignified way." The words come from designer Niels Koefoed, and the year is 1964.
- Extremely good seating comfort
- Top quality chair manufactured in Europe
- Mid-century modern and Scandinavian
- Made of solid white oiled oak and leather
- Sold in sets of 2 chairs
- 10 - 15 days delivery time from the warehouse in Denmark.
- Free delivery in Ireland
- Oak / soap
- Oak / white oil
- Oat / gray oil (NEW 2017)
- Oak/ oil
The EVA chair was part of Koefoed's Furniture Factory's trademark "The Three Lovely Girls", and was the best selling chair at Koefoed Furniture Factory at that time.
The chair is still popular and is regularly requested on auction pages. The reproduced edition has gained contemporary promise while preserving the classic expression where all the original details are preserved.