STEAMPOWER Train / Industrial Evolution
Please select all options.
Modern Set / Industrial Evolution wall sticker
Technology is there to serve us, that’s why it was invented. We know that there is a bright horizon ahead of us, and that among our little history fans there are those who will change the course of the future for even more beautiful! Support your little geniuses!
ABOUT STEAM POWER TRAINS
The father of steam power trains is George Stephenson, former miner, who constructed Locomotion no.1 in 1829, first public steam railway. Steam power locomotive works with wood, oil or coal. Huge pots of water are heated and water becomes steam with big pressure. Steam and pressure make the wheels turning. Although in XIX century we do not use seam power trains anymore for public transport, you can still find some tourist railways.
Size S is perfect for smaller spaces to fill, like over a desk or a shelf.
If you want to place this wallsticker over the bed then you should definitely go for size M.
- The material has a strong acrylic-based adhesive and the so-called block-out function, which means that no colour element on the wall shows through the sticker.
- The sticker has a delicate structure, barely perceptible (like the material), but it is this material that provides a strong and wonderful colour reproduction, which is perfect for e.g. pets. They just look alive!
- Our material is exceptionally easy to glue, has strong glue, but not as strong as all advertising films, for example, that catch from the first second.
- The delicate structure on the surface of the sticker makes it possible to scratch it. However, it is not easy.
- Stickers also do not have the so-called transport foil, additional, which so far was necessary in the production of all stickers. The simplicity with which stickers are affixed to our material allows you to avoid this additional and often redundant point of the program.
- Note, before sticking the sticker – any wall material – please prepare the wall thoroughly and clean the surface of dust or grease. Stickers can be glued on the walls only after approx. 20 days from the last painting
- 10 - 15 days delivery time when not in stock