BORGE LONG Flexible Frame - Slats
Please select all options.
Flexible frame with adjustable hardness Visby BORGE Long
Available for purchase only together with a bed from Skandica.
The Visby BORGE Long frame consists of 32 slats made of durable and flexible birch plywood, the characteristic structure of which carries heavy loads. Each of them is placed in durable plastic holders, thanks to which they work in the vertical "up-down" axis. For greater comfort, the slats in the middle of the frame have been enriched with a slider mechanism - by moving the sliders, we adjust the hardness / elasticity. When placed in the center, the rack is the most flexible. The slats here are mounted twice (one on top of the other). A reinforcing belt is attached along the entire length of the frame (in the middle), thanks to which the frame provides better weight distribution
- Frame height: approx. 3 cm
- Number of slats: 32 + 5 additional slats for adjusting the hardness, which are mounted twice in the lumbar part (in the place where the sliders are)
- The distance between the battens: 3.5 cm
- Width: 120 cm, 140 cm, 160 cm, 180 cm, 200 cm
- Frame length: 220 cm
- The slats can be shipped together with the bed. If you wish to order them separately, please contact us so that we can calculate the shipping cost.